Recently, the Judge Circuit Court in Fairfax did not continue to penalize further paragraphs 18.2-152.7: 1 of the Judicial Computer Crimes Act. Employees accusing them of bullying often violate this charter. Under a Virginia law, a fine of $ 350,000 is required.
The Virginia Computer Criminal Code has been banned by everyone from a laptop computer or a computer community. “To express pornography, sex, obscene talk, obscene language, or an abusive tongue, or to present a concept or concept of a disgusting nature.”. “The ban on this system has some form of impact on all forms of computer violence, such as computer systems, conversations or text messages.
Code Code Code § 18.2-152.12 § 18.2-152.7: 1 to request a civil sanctuary for any violation and to authorize the recovery of “damages and expenditures” recovery, the law clearly states that the loss “lost” earnings must be.”
In this specific case, he represented me a character (former ex-judge), who came under the Virginia Computer Harassment Convention. In addition to curing the expenses of the lawyers, the defendant is seeking a court sentence for punitive action, but Virginia normally routinely allows perpetrators to punish the defendants. We have stated that we should accept the punitive consequences and have been given the simple reason for the “loss of damage” and the costs of the lawyers, and a cover for the language of the specific power to provide legal expenses for the Virginia Constituency. Replacement of punitive damages. In this case, it changed according to a small regulation. But one Virginia County Court.
With my reasoning, it was decided that 18.2-152.12 had no more penalties for penalties after. A non-disallowed judgment is not binding on other courts of the Commonwealth. However, according to this decision, the replacement of Judges may limit the replacement of application by limiting the real damages and attorneys prices to the jury, and to reduce the wide variety of entitlements entrusted to computer crime law. Sufficient punishment.
2006 Virginia Treatments § 18.2-152.4 – Computer Errors; Fine
18.2-152. Computer errors; Fine
A: A person with a dangerous reason will be illegal:
- Disconnect, shut down or otherwise disconnect, either temporarily or completely, disabling any computer dots, PC packs, or computer software from a computer or computer from computers or computers.
- A laptop computer is wrong to what extent inactive the inactive;
- Alter, disable or delete any computer statistics, computer programs or computer software;
- Introducing or altering a cash equipments or budget switch
- Use a laptop or computer network. or a
- Use a laptop or computer community to communicate any kind, any format, or compulsorily unauthorized duplication of computer information, laptop or pc software. , Or a laptop computer.
- Any character who violates this clause is responsible for the responsibility of the laptop. Should be convicted of wrongdoing. In the event of a violation of this stage, if such a person is in possession of another property of $ 1,000 or more, criminal guilt can be guilty of the guilt class.
- Under no circumstances will this be the case for any matter, such as any computer, computer, domain, PCM, laptops, computer laptops, computer services, or computer software programs, or for the purpose of entering into any agreement or license for intervening or prohibiting any legal liability. are. This step is to provide you with the most up-to-date e-mail services available to you. Nothing in this section should be interpreted as finding, legally copying, or denying the use of the PC or through the Internet or the assistant of a minor or minor assistant to a minor criminal of a mum’s assistant.
(1984, 751, 1985, c 322, 1990, 663, 1998, 892, 1999, cc 886, 904,905, 2002, c 195, 2003, cc 987, 1016, 2005 cc 761, 812, 827)